Chocolates.... chocolates.... is my passion! yes I love chocolates. I eat chocolates everyday to start a beautiful and happy day. Chocolates calm my nerves and gives me energy... hnnmmnnn... nakakarelax. When you have a problem or thinking for a solution or let's say you're in big trouble, have a bite and then..... there it is! a good solution, right.? It helps you think good. Especially, those who wants to quit smoking its a good alternative too. I red in a magazine that dark chocolates helps normalize blood pressures. Except diabetic person it's not recommended, right guys? So... what are you waiting for? Have a bite!!.. Just don't forget to share it with me...L...O...L

4 comments:

ghee said...

chocolates!!urgh...yeah I know its your passion!up to now eh? hehe,I pass though! its a good therapy during my PMS though.. :D

elynne said...

you still remember?!.. up to now i still love chocolates. siguro gutom ako ng magpost kaya eto ang naiisip ko he he..

ghee said...

yeah,of course i do remember!!i know i have to prepare a lot of chocos pag uwi ko dyan,hehe.. up to now,fav ko pa rin ang snickers choc!konting tiis nga lang. :D

krystyna said...

I take only one from you...thanks.
Really yummy!

I keep myself far away from chocolate - sorry.

My best wishes!

About Me

My photo
sta. rosa, laguna, Philippines
I'm an indoor person (introvert), i love watching movies suspense, action, thriller, horror and sci-fi films. I don't like drama films. maybe romantic comedy. i love family bonding. i get lonely when they are not around...