my mom.... She's my guardian angel...the best mother in the world and in the universe, even in the entire galaxy and milky way. She is a true hero, a real living hero. She raised us up when we are down.. she gave her all for us... no exact word to describe her . nobody can compare her... thank you very much for everything... love you...





I believe in miracle... because it really happened to us... and it will happen to anybody if... you have "faith".My mother got sick ... and we got her to the hospital.. She got an operation in the small intestine. after a week in the hospital we are discharge.but we have to go back in the hospital because she started vomiting again... we spend a month in the hospital but the doctors are confused because they can see nothing wrong, She's been through a lot of tests...and i mean a lot.. endoscopy, colonoscopy twice, ct scan twice, ngt (a plastic hose to her nose all the way through her stomach.) but every test turns out to be negative. She's still vomiting green liquids. The doctors says she's not supposed to be like that..and that her case is rare. Her intestines are working properly now but what is wrong with her? I'm desperate, a lot of stress , and starting to loose hope... I cried in the car every time i go home to take a every night... I attend the "simbang gabi" binuo ko yun.. Even my priest cousin go to my mom in the hospital to give her a "santo olyo" and a prayer twice. When my sister in law's father died, i travel to pangasinan para makiramay and pray that he take my mother's sickness with him to his journey to God. And together with my kids we go to the famous "Our Lady of Manoag" church to pray for miracle...I even ask my sister in japan to come home... to help me with mom we cried on the phone, she's the one supporting us the money we need. One night when i am in the canteen's hospital eating my dinner, ( i don't eat inside the room in front of her because she can't eat food) my sister in law arrived to help me watch her at night so i can get a sleep, she told me that she's impress of the nurses here coz they are very kind. I ask why, she said " when i arrived here in the room last night mother is sleeping and a nurse is watching her at bedside, she's kind to watch her in her sleep." I told her last night when you arrived i was in comfort room and no nurse is inside the room, i should know when a nurse will come coz they always call me upon entering and the comfort room is inside the room beside the front door. she said "I really saw a nurse wearing white uniform watching her.sitting at the bedside". I figured "she" is her guardian angel. And then miracle happened... my mom got better.... just got better... and until now she is still strong serving in the church as president of a religious organisation "Apostolado ng Panalangin" still active, alive and kicking. It happened 5 to 6 years ago... and still fresh in my memory.. I thank the Lord for everything and giving her back to us.

3 comments:

ghee said...

God knows how much I wanted to go to manila those times...although its so tough and tight that i had to make a decision not to,coz the money that i had to spend for the plane ticket could extend her life...and i was pretty sure that all of you there would do your best to take care of her,especially YOU...I counted on you the most...and i appreciate all the things that you`ve done...

she`s the best Mom...despite of the poverty,she moulded us to become good persons,strong,warm and lots of more virtues that i dont need to relay in here...

all i wish is that may God give her a longer life...coz she deserves to live with more comfort,more fun and unstressful life that she haven`t had when we were children...she should live her life to the fullest...

May God bless her more!!!

elynne said...

I got teary eyed when i saw this comment...

ghee said...

hehe,na carried away lang kasi ako sa post mo :D

About Me

My photo
sta. rosa, laguna, Philippines
I'm an indoor person (introvert), i love watching movies suspense, action, thriller, horror and sci-fi films. I don't like drama films. maybe romantic comedy. i love family bonding. i get lonely when they are not around...