my three angels.....these angels guides me through my journey....i have a lonely life, my childhood is full of challenges, my mom suffered a lot raising her four children... alone! but she did a good job. my angels made me a complete person, they made me feel alive to continue struggle to life. they made me a stronger person ready to face the battle of life.they are my secret weapon that nobody have.. even "dumbledore" dont have a weapon like mine. they are my lights through a dark journey.... and they are my rides whenever rough roads comes my way... they are my shield inside the arena that no enemy could hurt me. yes... with these angels around me.......yes.... i'm immortal.



1 comments:

ghee said...

three angels and one kerubin!!ang dadandaaaa! life is not bad at all :)

yan,much better tong template mo te,nababasa ko na sha maliban dun sa ibang fonts.pero at least alam mo na kung ano ang iba mo pang dapat gamitin na fonts next time na mag post ka ng bago.goodluck!!!

About Me

My photo
sta. rosa, laguna, Philippines
I'm an indoor person (introvert), i love watching movies suspense, action, thriller, horror and sci-fi films. I don't like drama films. maybe romantic comedy. i love family bonding. i get lonely when they are not around...