Infinite Emptiness is  always how I feel,

          Unstoppable tears always  covering                                                                       my eyes,

     Undying hatred wallowing my mind,

           cold blood flowing through my veins,

    Never, I feel the beating of my heart.

            

                            I always feel my agitated nerves, 

                                  Always trying to calm the blood running through my veins,

                                          Because it is running fast like a lava flowing down,

                                  I always feel like a volcano ready to explode.

                               

                                                Rough roads always on my path,

                                        My journey always Snowy and foggy,

                                              And at the end of the road, there's  a sign, 

                                                                       "Dead-end" .

                           

                                                  I'm always lost in my journey,

                                              But cannot stop until I find the "Sanctuary".

                                                Even though, obstacles comes my way,

                                                 The Journey  continue.....

                                

                            I can't remember the last time I saw the sun set,

                                    I didn't even remember the the first time I saw the sun shine,

                             Neither the first time I saw the depth of the ocean,

                                    The only  thing i remember is the first time I saw you.


                            When I look into your eyes, I saw a flickering light,

                                         It's like I saw the eyes of an angel, looking back at me,

                              I can't take off my eyes on you, even the smile on my face,

                                        And for the first time ever, I feel that I'll never be lost again.

                              

                                             You will be my compass through my Journey,

                                          You will be my guide to all my turns left or right,

                                               You will be my Map to all my routes,

                                               You will be my GPS, to all the roads ahead.


                                                Because of you, my life never again empty, 

                                               You dried the tears covering my eyes,

                                               and you heat the blood running through my veins,

                                              And finally, my heart beats again....

      

                                              I'm not an empty soul anymore,

                                              I'm not lost anymore.....

                                               I finally found my Angel,

                                               "My Sanctuary. "

          I dedicate this poem for my son and my angels, they are my inspiration. I made this poem in the middle of the night, with a moonlight coming through the window,  with a very silent night outside, ( nakakabinging katahimikan ika nga) I can't hear even the insects,probably they're already asleep, I only hear the sound of the wind and the sounds of the leaves and grass.             

                            

7 comments:

ghee said...

whoah!!you seem so inspired,Te! at lumabas ang mga itinatagong ingles!!

what a nice poem!!so touching and soulful...im sure your daughters would love this.have they seen it already?

halatang moderno na,kasi high tech na rin ang lyrics,with matching GPS pa!! haha! i luuvvvvv it!! well done,Te! carry on!!

elynne said...

he he thanx... kagabi ko lang ginawa kasi maaga natulog si kulit. nag "eemo" ako tapos eto ang nabuo ko. Di pa nila siguro nakita hehe.

updated na din yung mga poems ko kasi yung mga poems ko noon puro old fashioned pa e. buti nagustuhan mo thanx...

ghee said...

masarap talagang mag blog at night,pag tulog na ang lahat..nakaka inspired lalo na pag emo mode,hehe..

nag labasan nga ang mga nasa baul mong ingles,haha!at least,productive ang gabi mo,eh di marami pang aabangan?marami pa yatang nakatago,ilabas mo na `te!!more more!!!

ako,tinatamad nang mag puyat{12 am na kaya?} kasi naman ay maginaw,masarap nang matulog at night...at mahirap nang gumising sa umaga,nyekk!

ghee said...

fav ko yung music mo dito,'Te.

nasan ka na?at di ka online recently?gawa na pala ung laptop ko te,silip ka sa blog ko.

i miss your emails sa fb na!!
enjoy your day and kisses to Shan!!

krystyna said...

What a talent! Your soul is very sensitive.
This poem touched me very much by the beauty of words and the beauty of feelings.

Keep up your art!

elynne said...

thank you very much Krystyna. IM In a emo mode that night says my sis

elynne said...

thank you very much Krystyna. IM In a emo mode that night says my sis

About Me

My photo
sta. rosa, laguna, Philippines
I'm an indoor person (introvert), i love watching movies suspense, action, thriller, horror and sci-fi films. I don't like drama films. maybe romantic comedy. i love family bonding. i get lonely when they are not around...