Broken Wings Broken Angel

 

I said to myself nobody could ever break me,

My mind is so powerful and strong,

My heart is like a diamond and titanium,

That is unbreakable and indestructible.

But I was wrong…

Because at this moment…I’m broken!!!

 

Like a broken doll that is unrecyclable,

Like a broken glasses that cannot be restored,

Like a withered rose that cannot be unwither

Like a computer that cannot be reformat,

The damaged was done and cannot be undone.

Yes, I’m broken.

 

Wings were torn apart, heart was broken

My shadow is even paler and wanted to run apart,

But the chains are huge and heavy

That is so painful every time I try

Heavy rains continue falling down

The flood is getting higher

Lightning and thunderstorm are getting stronger

And I always died every time it hit me

Through the heart and soul

But like a zombie I always get up again and again

And again and again

Because I’m dumb and numb enough to tolerate the pain

But the question is… How long?

 

I have chosen the wrong path

And it’s too late to go back

And now I’m lost in my journey

All I see is shallow and darkness

I chill whenever I shiver

It’s so damn cold here

It’s the end of the journey

Another one begin

But the question is…

Where will I go?

 

 

 

 

 

,

 

 

 

 

 


 

 

 

 



0 comments:

About Me

My photo
sta. rosa, laguna, Philippines
I'm an indoor person (introvert), i love watching movies suspense, action, thriller, horror and sci-fi films. I don't like drama films. maybe romantic comedy. i love family bonding. i get lonely when they are not around...